Twang Partners, LTD is currently searching for new interns to work in-office during the summer of 2012. Our company is fastly growing and is seeking smart, hard-working young professionals to bring new insights and skills to our Marketing and Sales teams.
If you think you have what it takes to be the next Twang intern, please reach out to us at the provided contacts below.
The marketing/sales intern will work as an extended member of the marketing team by providing assistance and knowledge where it is needed. The marketing/sales intern will be given individual projects and be asked to produce results.
- Assist Marketing team in execution of the marketing plan
- Take on individual tasks and execute
- Meet with marketing team weekly
- Attend marketing meetings
- Generate marketing ideas and possible tactics
- Conduct research on various topics
- Prepare concise research papers and present by deadlines
- Expand the research findings into opportunities for Twang
- Help our Field Marketing Manager prepare and execute events on weekends
- Set up, work and take down of event
- Make sure we are well represented, know Twang Street Team script, be able to engage with consumers, be able to manage the amount of product and merchandise at events
- General office duties & support
- General support for all company management
- Knowledge of administrative duties including fax processing, sorting, mailings and other functions assigned.
- Must be a student; Junior or Senior
- Reliable transportation
- An understanding of marketing /sales principles and concepts
- A passion for marketing/sales
- Fast learner, ability to take on project and produce results
- Creative, confident and proactive
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (word, excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to perform market research and research writing
- Highly organized, punctual and detail-oriented